What is Social Media Marketing
Social media marketing refers to the marketing and sharing of different types of content through internet marketing for achieving marketing and branding goals. This is done through some other activities and that is to create demand for the product or service to the customer through content.
Types of Social Media Marketing Services:
Social Media Content Sharing:
By these services, you can post and comment on the text, videos, photos, and audio.
Blogs and content posting sites:
Users can come here and share their views.
Social Media Networking:
Personal information (messages, photos, video, and audio) can be shared through this service. It is easy to reach the targeted people by creating large groups here. Types of Social Networking Services:
Short Message Networks:
- Twitter (news, announcements, events, sales notices, and promotions)
- LinkedIn (announcements, impart company news, and attract employees)
- Quora (Q&A network)
Social Media Bookmarking:
Much like a computer bookmark, but a social bookmark is a list or recommendation that can be shown to others. Examples are,
Social Shopping Services:
Social Media News:
It will be combined with recommended articles & news related to
- Web Pages
- News Web Sites
Social Media Geolocation & Meeting:
Through this service, people create the opportunity to meet others.
- GPS (Global Positioning System) applications
Social Media Community Building:
Comment & Content Sharing websites (such as forums, message boards)
- Ning (Community Building sites with multiple sharing features)
- Wikipedia (Group Sourced Content)
- Review sites (TripAdvisor, Yelp, and Epinions, to solicit consumer views)